Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Completed Poster

Here is my completed poster for the 'PLAY' film. I did initially like my first design, with one of the characters tied to a tree, but decided this gave away much of the film and was a hard pose to get the characters in. Instead I have gone with my second design of a bench and a broom. This may seem a bit random, but it is relevant to the plot and film. This leaves a lot to the audiences' imagination, and although it is not shown in the trailer would play a part in the film so the audience would see why it is relevant. I have reversed the colours on this heading and my website heading to coincide with the colour of the background. It is still however relevant and matches the trailer. I have had positive feedback from my class about my final design so have decided to keep it this way, and make no further ammendments.

No comments:

Post a Comment