Here is all the pictures I took for my website and poster. Whether I decide to use them or not is a different case, but initially these are the few ideas I have to use. My design for the poster was initially one of the characters tied to a tree, but considering the position and it having to be in the dark, I decided against this and decided to take pictures that were not so relevant to the main plot of the film. This then does not give away important things from the film and lets the audiences' imagination do the work. These photos are also before editing, they are the original copies as I have taken them. My favourite is the second photo due to the composition and angle it is taken from could be like a video camera. With some editing on the tree pictures they could also end up looking good, but at the moment they do not look like part of the film as I have taken them in a different place to where we are going to shoot the trailer. They will also look better if made darker and scarier so I will play around with them.
Saturday, 20 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment